We Buy Property
We work with homeowners who are considering selling their property within the next 3 years. As your property is usually your biggest financial asset it makes sense to maximise its value.
With our experience and knowledge within the local planning system we identify properties where additional value can be added. We could therefore purchase your property for higher than current market value.
- Free survey of your property to assess what development potential it has
- Market assessment of current property values in your area and potential uplift on selling price with planning permission for development obtained.
- Agree the sale price of your property and sign legal agreements.
- We will draw up all architectural drawings, prepare all supporting planning statements and manage the planning process during the 8-week assessment period with the local planning authority.
- Process and finalise the sale using your own solicitor. We can put you in touch with a solicitor if needed.
What do I have to do?
We will take care of everything for you and we will guide you through the entire process.
Why was my property identified?
We’ve been working in the borough for over 10 years identifying properties with planning potential and your property has been identified as having potential to develop.
How much will it cost?
We will cover the costs for architectural drawings and fees, planning consultant fees and any other external consultant requirements ie daylight sunlight assessments, flood risk assessments, transport surveys etc. We will pay the local planning authority fees. The only cost you will incur is the usual solicitor’s conveyancing fees for the property sale.
How long will this process take?
This can vary a lot, firstly it depends on the development we are proposing at your property and we may need to submit multiple applications. Also the application could be delayed by the Council’s legal department, for example we may need to obtain a legal agreement stating that future owners of the new units we have obtained planning permission for can’t apply for parking permits. If it runs smoothly we could obtain planning permission in 3 months however I would allow a minimum of 6 months to factor in delays that frequently occur in Local Planning Authorities.
Why would we use you rather than an estate agent?
Firstly, we won’t charge you any fees which will potentially save you thousands of pounds in estate agent fees, secondly you will also get the benefit of the increased value to your property with the planning permission that we will obtain for you.
What’s in it for Revive Renovations?
We work with local property developers who will pay us a finders fee.
Give us a call on 0208 914 7877 or fill in the form below.